Sorry to see you go 😔
If Flickcall is not starting on Netflix, please
Turn Off Experimental Features
If you have issue joining the party,
try these tips.
Did you know Flickcall offers 30 minutes of free video/audio chat every week. 🙌
How can we help you with?
If you have a minute, please let us know what went wrong
Unable to setup watch party.
Watch demo to setup watch party
To setup watch party,
1. Go to the movie/TV show page on Netflix,Hotstar, Primevideo, Youtube or Zee5.
2. Start playing the content and click Flickcall logo that appears at top right of the video or click Flickcall extension icon.
3. Once party is started, copy invite link and send to your friends.
Note: Logo will not appear until video starts playing.
I have done above and still facing the problem
Which steps are you facing problem with?
Flickcall logo is not visible after playing movie/TV show.
Nothing happens after clicking Flickcall logo.
Can't find invite link to send to friends.
Can't join the party with invite link.
Unable to join watch party.
1.Please disable VPN extension if using any.
Note:it should be disabled from chrome://extensions not just turned off.
2. Please switch to another internet connection if possible. Some internet connection are not webRTC friendly.
Videos are not in sync.
👉 Sometimes playback events might be missed. Please join the party again after refreshing page. Write to us if problem still persist along with party invite link.
Video/audio chat not working.
1. Restart your browser after closing all windows. Browsers sometimes loose access to webcam/mic.
2. In case you have denied access to webcam/mic, Please click
icon left of URL address bar on top to reset permission and then try again.
3. If you are on windows, please make sure you grant access to camera and mic for Google Chrome (or the browser you are using). You can do this by going to Windows -> Settings -> Camera/Microphone Privacy Settings -> Make sure Google Chrome has access to it.
4. Make sure no other app is using webcam/mic. If you are using webcam/mic in other app, please close that app and try again.
Facing payment related issues. Not able to upgrade.
Please send us more details about the issue you are facing using text box below.
The Flickcall logo on videos is obtrusive.
1. Click Flickcall extension icon from top right browser menu.
2. Click settings option from the popup and select hide logo.
I was just trying out the product.
Thanks you! If you liked it please support us at
. Please write to us in case of any feedback.
Add more details here (Please include party invite link for debugging)
Email (so that we can revert back)
An error occurred while submitting the form. Please try again later or directly mail your query at
You can also reach us at
or chat with us on